Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I don't even *like* sports...

Wow, doing something not Olympic related is like being a fish and jumping out of the water. Yeah, I get that small dose of air but I'm quickly engulfed by the OLYMPIC POOL.

Sorry, I'll be the first to admit that I make zero sense, only because my brain has been scrambled by Olympics. It's pretty much what I do *every single day*... is it bad that I don't regret it? Even when I'm watching Curling??

I forget the days of the week now and just pretty much go by the Olympic days. I also get angry when I have to go outside because I know I'll be missing Olympic coverage. I had to pry myself from the television this morning just so I can do a quick update on my blog (so that I'll be doing something NON-Olympic related... but that's failing me as I'm STILL talking about Olympics).

Anyway, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CANADA!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. LOL you are sooo funny! yah olympics are exciting =D patrick chaaaan!! gogogo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i haven't watched a minute of the olympics
    (not counting when my eyes peer over to the laptop of a random person who is streaming the olympics at the library)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe i loved watching the pairs figureskating! But that's the only thing I watched in its entirety.

    Hey, don't knock curling until you try it... it looks boring, but I have to admit it's actually quite entertaining! :) I might just say, with the right group of people, it's even more fun that skating ;)

    ReplyDelete