Saturday, December 18, 2010

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Today is a day for adventure. It feels like it with its edge of excitement and my readiness for mischief and spontaneity. The feeling of nothing-can-go-wrong and I-can-dare-if-I-try. This is a day for bad ideas that can turn right, a day for trying new things because it can only turn out well. It's not a day for doing nothing or sitting around or wondering what to do.

But I think that's going to be what I'm doing anyway. Sad.

My body is tense with anticipation. What a sad waste of energy today is. If potions could be made from attitudes and emotions I would bottle this up for another day when I find a friend to make mischief with. Anyway, I'm sure my-not-doing-anythingness will make me lethargic and lazy soon.

Omg, my TA is awesome! I love my TA!!

Day of celebration I tell you! I just unfortunately have no one to celebrate with. Aaaaack! It's kinda killing me inside. I need to quickly waste energy so I feel as if I did something. Blaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment