Friday, January 14, 2011

Wonderful felted things and other stuff

So... I did end up doing felting and therefore did accomplish a goal last year! Yay me! Except after 3 days of straight on felting my arm started getting all achey from nonstop stabbing. Therefore I have taken a long break from it. Anyway, these are the creations I have made:

Unfortunate mishap and Owl
 The first creation I made was the owl. It took me quite a while but it turned out decent, I think. The second one is that white anomaly beside the owl. He was an unfortunate mishap. I gave him away because I didn't feel like he could be properly loved by me. The squiggly on his face was supposed to be a mustache. It was supposed to save him from his odd ears, except now he looks even odder. Sadness...


The Gang
So these are some more of the felted creations I've made. The owl is still the same owl from above but I felt like he would make the picture look better since he's the most normal looking one. *sigh...


Pretty Cups!



Pretty cups that were really cheap and nice I got at the Micheal's Art store where I was hunting down felting materials. Unfortunately there was none to be found. I feel lied to by the Curry's art people who specifically told me that there would be felting materials at Micheal's! Now I feel as if they don't know their stuff. :( And you think they would! 


Mr. Pirate Parrot

And this is a Parrot I saw at my chiropractors. I fell in love with him instantly because he looked all lonely and bored. Now I want a Parrot! I'm so easily impressed and persuaded. 

3 comments:

  1. They are great! I think their charming oddness is what makes them even more appealing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ohmygosh. seeing the bunny made me laugh all over again even though it sits on my desk everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... I really should pick up felting again!

    ReplyDelete