Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Remember When We Were Young?

So remember that class where I missed 2% because of Community? Hah Hah, funny story...

So yeah, not only did I miss that 2%, I also completely put that class on the backburner, thinking to catch up to it... when I felt like it. Let me tell you, that's always a completely BAD idea, especially when you'll never feel like Women's Poetry. That just doesn't happen.

Anyway, I realized last week that I had a midterm THIS week on that class. I completely freaked out on myself and did five weeks of reading in one week. It was the most intense week. You must see my agenda, it is finally defaced and has WORK in it.

And because this blog post was not just a pity party about my work but to showcase my pretty agenda, I shall do that now:

LOOK AT THE PRETTY COLOUUURS!

Before:

Notice how my Reading Week is empty? Don't Procrastinate!

After:
 

Btw, I adore post-it notes. Absolutely *adore* them. Nothing makes me happier than books, movies and stationary. And food.

No comments:

Post a Comment