Saturday, March 23, 2013

So I'm woefully unprepared in life

I did it again. I'm really not even trying. Instead of preparing for the Easter activity tonight I went out for Dim Sum this morning with friends (which is alright because it's just morning) but then later in the afternoon I watched a movie (!!!) instead of working on tonight's lesson.

The movie was good though.

But still. I wasn't really a steward of my time. I need to really watch what I'm doing. Now I feel like I completely missed the opportunity to share Easter with these two new girls who came. I think the idea and activities were awesome but I'm really just not good with time. I let it completely slip and swim around me and I really need to learn to be more accountable for what I spend my time doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment