Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Frankenstein Art

And it scanned!
So as you can see below the art looks like a clashing collage of three different things that don't connect. I kept trying to fix it and was taking a lot of breaks in between, that is why it's so all over the place. I also meant to give it to someone but partway through I realized how emo and creepy it looked. I totally regret adding those hideous creatures. It makes me sad. They're not even an endearing ugly! :(


And here I divided it into three sections to show how unfortunately mismatched it is. It also shows how I worked, which is starting from the right to the left. I was trying so hard to fix it that I drew more detailed as I went as you can see from the first tree to the second tree and then the fishies.

And this is the unfortunate mishap that completely ruined my love for it. I couldn't fix it. Tried so hard, but uh uh. :(


But this is my favourite part. Because I like fishes, waves and lines. I also like trees. But those creatures completely ruined those trees. Thank goodness for Photoshop though, managed to erase the slug head from my favourite part.


And that is what I spent a good big chunk of my day doing yesterday. Instead of focusing on schoolwork. In my defense, it was Family Day in Canada and I had no family to celebrate with. So this was a pretty good alternative. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment