Monday, February 21, 2011

Today I wanted to post some art to spice up the blog from all those words I've written recently, but my art wasn't very good and it refused to scan. It made me feel sad. and kind of disappointed. even though I didn't particularly like the stuff I drew.

It took me a long time to draw it. Maybe because I am lazy and took breaks in between, and it made me cringe. It looks like a frankenstein of three different art meshed together lazily.

Which actually explains a lot.

I was also planning to give it to someone, but it's not really good. Which should be all the more reason to get rid of it, but usually I kind of like the drawings I give people.



Edit: The more time I spent staring at it in disgust, the more it started to endear itself to me, except for one part. Anyway, I suppose that is what happens when you spend a lot of time on something...

No comments:

Post a Comment