Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blog Craze and fishes


So ever since I got a blog... ah, like three hours ago, I just can't stop jotting down my thoughts. ACK! What am I going to do without internet then?!

Anyhow, I have more goals:

11. Drink more water
12. Draw my fishies
13. Talk to my fishies.



You see, recently, I have been communicating with my fish. I find it very comforting because they seem to have such character. I have five fishies now. 3 goldfishes and 2 sucker fishes. The three goldfishes are named Moses, Noah and Goliath. The huge one is Goliath. He's actually quite genial, although very greedy and hungry. Yet it is Moses who is the leader type, very type A personality. Noah is bland and a follower, but he's got some lovable traits in his indecisive and quiet personality. AHAH. I just called my goldfish quiet.

Out of the two sucker fishes, one is named chu, for the chinese sound suck. Ok, it would be more like chuut. But whatever. The other is unnamed because I can't remember what I named him. He's not very important anyway, because he is very boring. But I think that is why I like him, because he is boring. Boring people are so interesting because they are boring. You rarely meet boring people since everyone has their quirks, that is why boring people are the most interesting people of all.

I mean, what makes them so boring? That is a fascinating question! Their bland, banal personality marks them as almost benign, which I kind of like. Since they are so pleasant-like. Anyhow, haven't really met someone like that, so that is why I like my fish.

I also like my fishes this time because they are so active. Well, the goldfishes are. They're always freaking out when I come near them. I guess I like the idea of having power, so when I scare the fishies I feel especially powerful. Like a strong threatening leader of their Atlantis village. HAhhaa.

I must be secretly power hungry.

Anyway, I wonder if I can teach fishes tricks? Or make them grow larger by talking to them?They must be so bored. I really like watching them, they are so calming and somewhat relatable. Their swimming is so frantic and crazed. Whipping their tails in circles, churning the water with nervous energy. I like that. They're so desperate in their swimming that it makes me think they're so eager in their living despite how small their hovel fish tank is. It gives them a frenzy for life. And sometimes I think they're trying to get out.

Watching them is calming to me because it reminds me that humans aren't the only ones struggling with life, that fishes have their desperate, crazy moments too.

That is why I really like them.

They have guts and spunk!

They're not like the past fishies that were so lifeless and limp. These fishes are fighters. Possessive of food, crazy for attention and so very frenzied.

Urgh. I have so much to type. This blog is extremely cathartic. I love it.
I shall end it here just so I can start a new post later and label it nicely and organize my thoughts better.

No comments:

Post a Comment