Thursday, December 31, 2009

More goals

So here are more goals to add to my 101 list that I must complete by the end of 2010.

14. Make a sock puppet
15. Read the news more
16. Watch the news more
17. Become more aware of current issues
18. Implicate social justice
19. Learn better vocabulary
20. Name my three cacti
21. Draw on a rock
22. Return Sarah's DavenBuster's gifts to her
23. Be a better friend
24. Meet more people
25. Be more confrontational
26. Listen more
27. Love better
28. Be more grateful.
29. Be more thoughtful and reflective
30. Read more books on theology and spirituality
31. Read the Bible (this goal will later be changed to add subgoals including chapters of the Bible and deadlines)
32. Understand my parents better
33. Be more honest
34. Give without expecting to receive
35. Try to finish things
36. Get my Machiavelli book back from David
37. Get my Ender's Game book back from the kid
38. Watch more historical movies
39. Read a famous person's bibliography (like Genghis Khan!)
40. Earn enough money to cover my trip to HK and to tide over so I can cover any other fees in regards to the trip.
41. Go somewhere out of Canada. (yeah, this goal is weak, but whatever)
42. Exercise more
43. Learn Mandarin
44. Judge less
45. Drink more water
46. Watch the shark documentary. Or watch more documentaries in general.
47. Buy a pretty thermos
48. Finish Ryan's Munny
49. Be more punctual to church

I can't stop blogging. I guess it means I have no one to talk to.

I need more friends.

2 comments:

  1. i think you need more specific goals :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if my goals are specific it would be harder to accomplish! With more general goals I can claim that I semi-did them...

    Maybe you should post your goals so I know what I should be aiming for!

    ReplyDelete