Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ways I will probably die:

More in a whimsical mood than morbid.

Here are some ways I think I would die:

6. Disease, specifically Tetanus or HIV: being very clumsy I manage to prick myself on unsanitary things a lot. I also sometimes work as a scrubber at my Dental job cleaning instruments. One day I may just happen to prick myself on an instrument that was used to clean the teeth of an HIV+ patient. I will then contract the disease and die from it. I will not want to see my family because I will feel very contagious. I will probably die feeling very alone and bitter.

5. Drowning: allured by friends who like swimming, I will follow them into a lake. Being quite inactive and disliking swimming, I will soon be separated from them. Floundering in a reclusive area I will slip on a mossy rock and hit my head on the rocky underwater bed. There I will drown to my death and be found the day after where my corpse will be bloated and nibbled on by fish.

4. Murdered and Raped: being quite unnoticeable in crowds, I will be an easy target for any sexual predator. I would be on a subway going home one day on a late night. I would have tried to dress in my best clothes to see my friends, but I would still be average-looking with my plain face. This will attract the killer who is looking for an easy victim. I am petite and weak. I will be accosted in a dark space where struggles and screams are unheard. I will be assaulted and murdered. The police will never find my body.

3. Falling down the stairs: I will be old by this time. Fragile and frail, just coming home from the hospital for an innocuous hip replacement or from a previous injury I encountered in my clumsy state. Waking up in the morning I will head down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast, my foot will slip and I will tumble down the stairs to my death. I will then be discovered by whoever is living with me at that time. It would be an instant death.

2. Cancer: My family has a a history of cancer. During middle-age I would probably discover mine. I will go through all the treatments, but to no avail. I will die a pro-longed and painful death. But I'll probably be happy to be with my family during my dying stages.

1. Car accident: I am extremely clumsy and have no sense of direction. I will most likely be hit by a car. I also have awful space gage and a bad sense of reflex. Either one of these flaws will lead to my death.

Oh yay.

I guess I am in a morbid mood after all.

Time to think of a happy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment